By Brad Green, Shyam Seshadri
Guided by way of engineers who labored on AngularJS at Google, you’ll stroll throughout the framework’s key beneficial properties, after which construct a operating AngularJS app—from format to trying out, compiling, and debugging. You’ll learn the way AngularJS is helping decrease the complexity of your net app.
* Dive deep into Angular’s construction blocks and learn the way they interact
* achieve greatest flexibility through isolating common sense, facts, and presentation tasks with MVC
* gather your complete app within the browser, utilizing client-side templates
* Use AngularJS directives to increase HTML with declarative syntax
* converse with the server and enforce basic caching with the $http provider
* Use dependency injection to enhance refactoring, testability, and a number of atmosphere layout
* Get code samples for universal difficulties you face in so much net apps
Read or Download AngularJS PDF
This task-based, visual-reference consultant has been totally revised and makes use of step by step directions and lots of screenshots to provide starting and intermediate scripters what they should recognize to maintain their abilities updated. Readers can begin from the start to get a journey of the programming language, or lookup particular initiatives to profit simply what they should comprehend.
This ebook is aimed toward Java programmers with not less than an intermediate ability point with Java. The motive is to coach the reader to take advantage of Java Foundations sessions (JFC) and the Swing sessions with JBuilder.
A fantastic step-by-step advisor. i used to be extra excited while I ordered it than while it arrived, so I did peruse it and check out a couple of issues, yet by no means made it notwithstanding the entire publication earlier than happening to different initiatives. . .. My challenge, now not the books.
- You Don't Know JS: Up & Going
- Jsp Examples And Best Practices Apress
- The web programmers desk reference
- Learning AngularJS for .NET Developers
Additional info for AngularJS
For convenience, we're going to break my rule of separating style and structure that I discussed in the beginning of this chapter by declaring an inline style attribute. Here's our HTML markup for the
Avoid using inline styles. It's a bad practice, and though development best practices for style and content separation is beyond the scope of this book, I'll make all the efforts I can in advocating the use of best practices.
The HTML markup is a simple unordered list of links. The hyperlinks are assigned an onclick attribute which triggers the mouseClick() function when you click on them. ' ); }